Hello Disneyed Fans! You’re probably wondering who I am:) My name is Heather Abbott and I am a friend of Colleen’s. We went to Cornell together twice! More recently, we’ve discovered a shared love of all things Disney. I am actually an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and a Graduate of the Disney College of Knowledge! I am also the Owner of Be Our Guest Destinations(www.beourguestdestinations.com), an Agent of Destinations in Florida Travel.
I’ll be posting on here regularly with Disney travel tips, news and of course special offers. I thought I would start by sharing this great offer at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii.
Book a 5-Night or longer stay at Aulani from Aug. 29-Nov. 3, 2012 and Kids Eat Free! Aulani package must be booked by July 14.
With a 5-night minimum stay at Disney Aulani, kids ages 3-9 each receive:
- A free length-of-stay pass for the Rainbow Reef
- Three free meals (from the kid’s menu) for each night of their package at their choice of the following quick-service and table-service restaurants:
- ‘AMA ‘AMA: Includes 1 appetizer (lunch and dinner only), 1 entrée and 1 dessert (lunch and dinner only); 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage
- Makahiki: Includes 1 full buffet (breakfast and dinner only)
- The ‘Olelo Room: Includes 1 continental breakfast (breakfast only)
- One Paddle, Two Paddle; Mama’s Snack Stop and Lava Shack: Includes 1 entrée or 1 complete combo meal, 1 dessert (lunch and dinner only) and 1 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverage
And the Hawaii deals don’t stop there! Aulani Guests of any age can take advantage of 25% off discounts on Hawaiian Airlines
when flying from JFK, LAX, SFO, OAK or SJC!
Fans of Disneyed: Get a $25 Disney Gift Card when booking any Disney Package of $1,500 or more. That includes Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Aulani!